Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2010

We just wanted to say thank you again for all the energy and attention you gave to us during the birth of Hayden.  I really didn't know what to expect in having a doula, as it turns out it was exactly what I hoped...and more.  The support you gave helped my entire mindset during my labor hours.  I really felt like we were a team, you, me, Austin and Hayden!  As it turns out our team also worked very well with the "team" at the hospital.  It was also really comforting to know that Austin didn't have to watch the process alone.  I felt like he had support as well, which made me more able to rely on him (the whole point I guess, ha ha!).  So we just want you to know how well this worked out for us.  I see a long and lengthy career for you as a very successful doula, Erica!!  I am pleased and proud to be your first offical (sort of) laboring mama.  I will supply any references you need or want, my friend! Love, Melanie, Austin, Andrew and of course, Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment